The Millin Charity is thrilled to have received funds from the NET Coronavirus Appeal Fund at the Tyne & Wear and Northumberland Community Foundation to support local women whose businesses or start-ups have been affected or disrupted by Covid-19.
This programme will offer specialist enterprise support including;
- Enterprise Workshops;
- Making your Business Covid-19 Safe
- Risk Assessing your Business for Covid-19
- Basic Bookkeeping & Finances
- Engaging Customers through Social Media
- Selling Online
- One-to-one Risk Management Advice
- One-to-one Business Advice
- Emotional & Well-being Support through Appointments with the Community Development Team
- Regular Newsletters with Business Tips and Guidance
Get in touch now to register your interest & to tell us your support needs.
This project is free of charge for women living in Newcastle & Gateshead.