Support Local Women Led Businesses this Christmas!
Exciting news!!! We are hosting a Virtual Festive Market on Saturday 5th December where you can shop amazing products from the local women that The Millin Charity supports.
We will be sharing a range of videos, photos and posts directing you to some amazing gift ideas available to buy online.
we are thrilled to announce that we will be joined by:
Cranberry Artisan Soap & Beauty
Handmade Cakes by Meme Cakes
Hand Knitted items by Woolly Smile
Made and Found Vintage Homeware
Rubies Natural Soaps
Jewellery by Mary-Jo Designs
Natural Hair Products & hair wraps by Crespissimas
Goreti Vegan Portuguese Food
African Textiles by Profab Designs
Oraganic Tea leaves from Reroot Restore
Lisa Gill’s Avon Deals
Children’s blankets & play mats by Tailor Made Newcastle
Ethnic Crafts Creations
How to shop:
– Visit The Millin Charity Facebook or Instagram Pages from 10am-5pm
– Click on the seller’s shop link / profile to find out more and buy
– If you have any queries about a product, please message the seller directly
We will be sharing different products throughout the day so make sure to keep your eyes on our pages so that you don’t miss out on any exciting offers!
This is a fab opportunity to look out for some unique gift ideas whilst supporting local women who are new to setting up in business
Exciting news! We are thrilled to announce that Local Women Local Enterprise will be launching a brand new programme of specialist enterprise support for women in Gateshead. This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds.Through this project, women will have access to;
- Specialist Enterprise Courses & Workshops
- Advice & Guidance from our team of Specialist Business Advisors
- Practical Support to start Trading to the public
- Confidence Building and Well-Being Services
If you are you looking for support to develop your own business idea, why not get in touch and find out how you can get involved!
We are hosting a Virtual Opening Day
on Tuesday 3rd November 1.00-2.00pm. This is an opportunity for women to;
- Find out more about Local Women Local Enterprise and the support we offer
- Meet some of our specialist Advisors
- Start thinking about your next steps and the support you need to achieve your enterprise goals
To join this session, please book in advance by clicking the button below and register your interest (eligibility criteria applies).If you are unable to access this session but would like to find out more, please get in touch
This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
Are you unemployed and looking for support to take the steps you need to move forward? Steps Together is our exciting new project providing a range of support services that will help you to explore your opportunities, learn new skills, increase your confidence, meet new people, gain an accreditation and increase your jobs prospects & opportunities.
Through this project, you can also receive practical advice & guidance from our Steps Together Advisor who can help you to identify the actions you need to take to achieve your goals and support you fully through the process.
Our Steps Together Advisor will work with unemployed women to support you on your journey and to provide support & guidance with;
– Exploring your opportunities
– Self-belief and confidence
– Action planning & goal setting
– Applying for jobs & preparing for job interviews
– Support with CVs & application forms
– Accessing local services
Join us at our Virtual Opening Day which we will be hosting via Zoom on Tuesday 22nd September at 1.00pm. This is an opportunity to find out more about the project, our upcoming new courses, meet our tutors and how you can get involved. If you are unable to access this session, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method.
This project is funded by grants from European Structural & Investment Funds