WHERE TO START WITH BRANDING & NAMING YOUR BUSINESS
3 February @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Our Local Women Local Enterprise project supports women to develop their business ideas. Through this project, we have arranged a series of specialist enterprise workshops that we will be running via zoom.
This session will take you through the key steps of developing a brand identity and business name. This workshop will look at;
- How to tailor you brand & marketing approach to reach your target group
- Identifying your audience and how to reach them
- The key steps to take when choosing your business name
This session will be delivered by Social Media Consultant, Hannah Layford, who runs her own Marketing & Social Media Business. You will also have the opportunity to have a one-to-one appointment with Hannah following the session.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join virtual workshops, you will need to create a free Zoom account. We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.
- Click here to book your place on this course