- This event has passed.
GRIEF RECOVERY COURSE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH HEARTBROKEN TO HEALED
1 February @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
GRIEF RECOVERY 8-WEEK COURSE – IN PARTNERSHIP WITH HEARTBROKEN TO HEALED
Duration: 8 sessions @ 2 hours per session
Course Start Date: Tuesday 1st February 10.00am-12.00pm continuing weekly until Tuesday 29th March 2022 (no session 22nd February)
Have you or has someone you care about been totally consumed by grief and struggle to function normally or are unable to move forward with life? Grief is the normal and natural reaction to loss of any kind. It’s caused when familiar activities and behaviours suddenly change or end and can have a disastrous effect on our lives.
We are working in partnership with Grief recovery specialist Julie Shepherd from Heartbroken to Healed (H2H) to deliver a confidential 8 week course starting February 2022. Come along and join H2H on a journey to understand grief, loss and disappointment and how to recover from your painful experiences. Recovery looks different for everyone. Julie can provide support to help you find how recovery looks for you. H2H is ready to help you feel better and find peace.
To find out more and to join this free 8-week course, please get in touch to arrange a confidential introductory chat with the Course Leader, Julie Shepherd of H2H. For more information about H2H workshops visit www.heartbrokentohealed.co.uk .
This course will be delivered as part of our Steps Together Project.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Place are limited so please make sure you book your place in advance.
- This course will be delivered in person at our Gateshead Hub. We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- Click here to book a place on this course