MINDFUL EMBROIDERY COURSE – FREE 4 WEEK COURSE FOR NEWCASTLE WOMEN
8 June @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Together We Can provides courses & workshops to support local women to increase confidence & well-being, improve digital skills and connect with others.
This course will support women to take part in relaxation & mindfulness activities while learning embroidery skills & techniques. Throughout the 4 week course, participants will:
- Design and embellish their own canvas tote bag
- Learn methods on how to transfer patterns onto fabric
- Learn a variety of basic and decorative stitches
- Take part in Mindful relaxation exercises
- Learn Mindful sewing tips
- Focus on the process and benefits to wellbeing
Duration: 4 sessions @ 1.5 hours per session
Course Dates: Starting Wednesday 8th June continuing weekly until 29th June2022 1.00-2.30pm
Location: The Beacon Newcastle, Westgate Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 9PQ
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Please make sure you book your place in advance so that we are aware of how many people will be attending.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- If you are unable to attend this course, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in this course.
- Click here to book your place