‘BASIC BOOKKEEPING, RECORD KEEPING & REGISTERING AS SELF-EMPLOYED’ FREE COURSE FOR NEWCASTLE WOMEN
20 June @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
During this short course, the tutor will take participants through a range of basic bookkeeping tools, guidance for record keeping and key information for registering as self-employed. This course includes;
- Key records that you need to keep
- How to evidence your ins & outs
- Tips to help you keep organised
- When & how to register as self-employed
- How to complete a self-assessment form for HMRC
- Invoicing systems
You will also have the opportunity to have a one-to-one appointment with our advisors following the session for further support.
Duration: 2 sessions @ 1.5 hours per session
Course Dates: Monday 20th June & Monday 27th June 2022 1.00-2.30pm
Location: Online via Zoom
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Please make sure you book your place in advance so that we are aware of how many people will be attending.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- If you are unable to attend this course, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in this course.
- Click here to book your place