JOB SEARCH SUPPORT APPOINTMENTS
6 July @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Our Employability Advisor provides one-to-one guidance to support women to search and apply for suitable job opportunities. The advisor can support with all aspects of job search including creating a CV, finding work related training, register with job search sites, prepare for interviews and fill in job application forms.
We can also help guide you through the process of exploring the types of jobs you would like to consider.
These appointments are available every Wednesday Morning.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Please make sure you book your place in advance so that we are aware of how many people will be attending.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- If you are unable to attend this course, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in this course.
- Click here to book your place