INCREASE YOUR CONFIDENCE WITH SOCIAL MEDIA – FREE WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN
30 June @ 12:30 pmFree
Our Local Women Local Enterprise project supports women to develop their business ideas.
This session will provide participants with practical support to use social media for their business. Participants are encouraged to bring their own devices as this is a real hands on session.
This workshop will look at;
- How to create your own business profile
- How to schedule posts & key times to post
- How to create videos
- Tips for getting the most out of your social media posts.
This session will be delivered by Social Media Consultant, Hannah Layford, who runs her own Marketing & Social Media Business. You will also have the opportunity to have a one-to-one appointment with Hannah following the session.
Some useful information …
- This project is part funded by European Regional Development Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Please make sure you book your place in advance so that we are aware of how many people will be attending.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- If you are unable to attend this course, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in this course.
- Click here to book your place