- This event has passed.
FOOD HYGIENE COURSE: LEVEL 2
19 January @ 12:45 pm - 2:45 pm
The Level 2 Food Hygiene Course is an essential training course for anyone planning to work with food, whether this be through employment, self-employment or volunteering. This Course will be delivered in partnership with HealthWorks Newcastle and delivered over 3 workshops via zoom. There will be a short test that will needed to be completed after the 3rd session in order to achieve the Level 2 certificate. The exam must be completed in person at The Millin Charity Venue.
- Duration: 3 x 2 hour sessions and 1 exam
- Wednesday 19th January 2022 12.45-2.45pm via Zoom,
- Wednesday 26th January 2022 12.45-2.45pm Via Zoom,
- Wednesday 2nd February 2022 10am-12pm via Zoom & exam 1.30pm At The Millin Charity, The Beacon, Westgate Road.
Participants MUST attend all sessions & complete end of course test in order to gain certificate. This is a women only course.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Please make sure you book your place in advance so that we are aware of how many people will be attending.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- If you are unable to attend this course, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in this course.
- Click here to book your place