- This event has passed.
ONE-TO-ONE BUSINESS ADVICE APPOINTMENTS
18 January @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our Business Advisor provides a range of specialist business advice & guidance to support you on your journey. This includes;
- Where to start when setting up a business
- Business planning
- Working out costs & prices
- identifying your customers and how to engage them
- Bookkeeping & finances
- Market research
- Understanding the legalities involved for your business
- Trading Opportunities
Our advisor, can also provide practical support to help you to continue to feel motivated.
Appointments are available on Monday & Tuesday.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Place are limited so please make sure you book your place in advance.
- Appointments can be delivered in person or face-to-face in line with Government Covid Safety Guidelines.
- Accessing Zoom – In order to receive an appointment via zoom, you will have to download the free Zoom App to your smart phone, tablet or computer and set up a free account. Alternatively you can access this via internet browser. https://zoom.us/ . We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- Click here to book a place on this course