RUNNING MY OWN BUSINESS: HOW TO WORK WITH SUPPLIERS
24 June @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Duration: 2 sessions @ 2 hours per session
Course Dates: Thursday 24th June & Thursday 1st July 12.30-2.00pm
Our Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead project supports Gateshead women to develop their business ideas. Through this project, we have arranged a series of specialist enterprise workshops & courses that we will be running via zoom.
During this short course, local business owner Corinne Lewis-Ward will take participants through the process of working with suppliers to manufacture products. This course includes;
- Exploring what products you want to create and why
- Who your customer is and what they want
- Researching manufacturers
- How to work with them effectively
- How to find trending products
You will also have the opportunity to have a one-to-one appointment with Corinne following the session for further support.
Please contact us to book a place or to find out more about this course.
Eligibility criteria applies, please enquire within.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join virtual workshops, you will need to create a free Zoom account. We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.