- This event has passed.
WOMEN’S ENTERPRISE & NETWORKING MORNING: Getting Insurance for your Business
25/11/2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Our Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead project supports Gateshead women to develop their business ideas. Through this project, we have arranged Weekly Enterprise & Networking mornings for women who are at the early stages of setting up their business. This is an opportunity for women to get together with other like-minded women, share ideas, build confidence & learn from others.
Each week, we will be joined by a local business woman who will be sharing their own story of becoming self-employed and their expertise.
During this session, local Business Consultant Clare Talbot-Jones will give participants an overview of the different types of business insurance cover that self-employed people might need. Clare runs an insurance brokerage business called Talbot-Jones Risk Solutions with her husband, providing advice and guidance to businesses and charities. Clare will be able to answer questions such as, ‘When do I need insurance?’, ‘What do I need insurance for’, ‘What kind of insurance is best for me?’, ‘How do I buy insurance?’
You will also have the opportunity to have a one-to-one appointment with Clare following the session for further support.
These sessions are a great opportunity to meet with other women who are all on their own enterprise journey.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Please make sure you book your place in advance so that we are aware of how many people will be attending.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- If you are unable to attend this session, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in the course.
- Click here to book your place