- This event has passed.
INCREASE YOUR CONFIDENCE WITH SOCIAL MEDIA: WRITING CONTENT & WHAT TO POST ABOUT
10 February @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Our Local Women Local Enterprise project supports women to develop their business ideas. Through this project, we have arranged a series of specialist enterprise workshops that we will be running via zoom.
This session will support participants to feel more confident with using social media platforms including Instagram & Facebook to promote their business. This workshop will look at;
- Ideas & tips for creating social media posts and what to post about
- How to schedule posts & key times to post
- How planning your posts in advance can come in handy
- Hashtags and how they work
This session will be delivered by Social Media Consultant, Hannah Layford, who runs her own Marketing & Social Media Business. You will also have the opportunity to have a one-to-one appointment with Hannah following the session.
Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join, you will have to download the free Zoom App to your smart phone, tablet or computer and set up a free account. Alternatively you can access this via internet browser. https://zoom.us/ . We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.
- If you are unable to attend this course, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in this course.
- Click here to book your place