- This event has passed.
LWLE GATESHEAD: SOCIAL MEDIA & BRAND DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
23/11/2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Our Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead project supports Gateshead women to develop their business ideas. Through this project, we are providing a range of specialist business advice.
Our Social Media & Branding Advisor, Hannah Layford, provides a range of support including;
- Developing a brand identity – where to start
- Exploring brand ideas for your business
- How to set up & run social media platforms for your business
- How to reach customers via social media
- how to grow your social media following
- how to create content on instagram & facebook
Appointments are available as & when required via telephone & Zoom.
This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
Some useful information …
- This workshop is free to members of Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead. Please get in touch to find out how you can join.
- Eligibility criteria applies – enquire within
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join, you will have to download the free Zoom App to your smart phone, tablet or computer and set up a free account. Alternatively you can access this via internet browser. https://zoom.us/ . We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.