JEWELLERY MAKING & ENTERPRISE SKILLS COURSE
28 September @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Duration: 5 sessions @ 2 hours per session
Course Dates: Tuesday 28th September continuing weekly until 2nd November 2021 10am-12pm
Our Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead project supports Gateshead women to develop their business ideas.
We are working in partnership with Gateshead Learning Skills to deliver a 5 week Jewellery Making and Enterprise Course. This course will support women to explore their own creativity as well as building confidence.
You will also have the opportunity to receive one-to-one support from our team of advisors for additional support.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Please make sure you book your place in advance so that we are aware of how many people will be attending.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- If you are unable to attend this course, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in this course.
- Click here to book your place