- This event has passed.
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY & SOCIAL MEDIA FOR YOUR BUSINESS – FREE SHORT COURSE FOR WOMEN
29 June @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Our Local Women Local Enterprise project supports women to develop their business ideas.
This course will provide participants with practical support to start promoting their business online.
This short course will cover:
- An introduction to photography for social media – what to post & when
- Capture photos on your smart phone to help promote your business
- How to turn photos into key content to help engage customer
You will also have the opportunity to have a one-to-one appointment with an advisor following the course.
Some useful information …
- This project is part funded by European Regional Development Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Please make sure you book your place in advance so that we are aware of how many people will be attending.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- If you are unable to attend this course, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in this course.
- Click here to book your place