- This event has passed.
GET READY TO TRADE AT MARKETS COURSE
18 March @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Our Local Women Local Enterprise project supports women to develop their business ideas.
This course is ideal for you if you have a product or service and would like support to start selling it to the public through markets and crafts fairs. During this course, we will look at local opportunities available, costs & legal requirements and how to apply. This course will then help members to think about the preparations and equipment they might need to consider in order to sell to the public.
You will also have the opportunity to receive one-to-one support from our business advisor for additional support.
Duration: 3 sessions @ 2 hours per session
Course Dates: Friday 18th March, Friday 25th March & Friday 1st April 10am-12pm
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Please make sure you book your place in advance so that we are aware of how many people will be attending.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- If you are unable to attend this course, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in this course.
- Click here to book your place