WOMEN’S ENTERPRISE & NETWORKING MORNINGS AT GREENESFIELD BUSINESS CENTRE
7 October @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Our Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead project supports Gateshead women to develop their business ideas. Through this project, we have arranged Weekly Enterprise & Networking mornings for women who are at the early stages of setting up their business. This is an opportunity for women to get together with other like-minded women, share ideas, build confidence & learn from others.
Each week, we will be joined by a local business woman who will be sharing their own story of becoming self-employed and their expertise.
Thursday 7th October 2021 Esther, WoodCrest Kitchen: Award Winning Jam & Marmalade. Find out more on Esther’s Website: https://woodcrestkitchen.co.uk
Thursday 14th October 2021 Rie Pearson, Author of ‘Be Kind. No Excuses.’ Find out more on Rie’s Website: https://www.riepearson.com
These sessions are a great opportunity to meet with other women who are all on their own enterprise journey.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Please make sure you book your place in advance so that we are aware of how many people will be attending.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- If you are unable to attend this session, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in the course.
- Click here to book your place