BASIC BOOKKEEPING, RECORD KEEPING AND REGISTERING AS SELF-EMPLOYED
2 November @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Duration: 2 sessions @ 2 hours per session
Course Dates: Tuesday 2nd November & Tuesday 9th November 12.30-2.30pm
Our Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead project supports Gateshead women to develop their business ideas. During this short course, the tutor will take participants through a range of basic bookkeeping tools, guidance for record keeping and key information for registering as self-employed. This course includes;
- Key records that you need to keep
- How to evidence your ins & outs
- Tips to help you keep organised
- When & how to register as self-employed
- How to complete a self-assessment form for HMRC
You will also have the opportunity to have a one-to-one appointment with our business advisor following the session for further report.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Please make sure you book your place in advance so that we are aware of how many people will be attending.
- We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government guidelines.
- If you are unable to attend this course, please get in touch and we will arrange an alternative method for you to take part in this course.
- Click here to book your place