BASIC BOOKKEEPING COURSE AT THE BEACON
27 September @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Duration: 2 sessions @ 2 hours per session
Course Dates: Monday 27th September & Monday 4th October 12.30-2.00pm
During this short course, the tutor will take participants through a range of basic bookkeeping tools, guidance for record keeping and relevant accountancy tools. This course includes;
- Basic tips for managing the books of a small business
- Key records that need to be kept
- How to evidence your ins & outs
- Tips to help you keep organised
- When & how to register as self-employed and how to complete a self-assessment form for HMRC
This short course is ideal for women who are looking into self-employment or interested in learning about accountancy.
Participants will have the opportunity to join a Level 1 Business, Accountancy & Bookkeeping Course through Newcastle City Learning running in November.
Eligibility criteria applies, please enquire within.
Some useful information …
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- This short course will be delivered from our venue at The Beacon. We will be maintaining social distancing in line with Government
- Click here to book your place on this course