What Insurance Do I Need For My Business?
This 2 hour workshop will give participants an overview of the different types of business insurance that self-employed people might need.
This session will cover the following:
- When should I get insurance?
- What do I need insurance for?
- What kind of insurance is best for me and my business?
- How do I buy insurance?
These sessions are led by Clare Talbot-Jones who runs an insurance brokerage business called Talbot-Jones Risk Solutions which provides advice and guidance to businesses and charities.
- We run these workshops as part of our Enterprise Programmes. Eligibility Criteria may apply. Please get in touch to find out more.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join virtual workshops, you will need to create a free Zoom account. We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.