One-to-one Advice & Guidance through Steps Together
Our Team of Advisors work with unemployed women to provide support & guidance with:
- Exploring opportunities
- Self-belief and confidence
- Action planning & goal setting
- Applying for jobs & preparing for job interviews
- Finding suitable progression courses and completing college applications
- Support with CVs & application forms
- Accessing local services
- Improving well-being
- The Steps Together Project is support by fund from European Social Funds . Eligibility Criteria applies. Please get in touch to find out more.
- Appointments are available via zoom & telephone.
Click here to book an appointment with one of our advisors