Starting A Business: Legalities To Know About
This session covers basic legal requirements including:
- How & when to register your business with HMRC
- An overview of relevant business structures
- Legal responsibilities including how to complete a self-assessment with HMRC
- We run these workshops as part of our Enterprise Programmes. Eligibility Criteria may apply. Please get in touch to find out more.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join virtual workshops, you will need to create a free Zoom account. We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.