Getting Started With Social Media
This 3 hour workshops will give you an overview of how to use social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook to promote your business.
This workshop will cover:
- An overview of Instagram & Facebook
- Ideas & tips for creating social media posts
- How to schedule posts
- How planning your posts in advance can come in handy
- Hashtags and how they work
These sessions are delivered by Social Media Consultant, Hannah Layford, who runs her own Marketing & Social Media Business.
- We run these workshops as part of our Enterprise Programmes. Eligibility Criteria may apply. Please get in touch to find out more.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join virtual workshops, you will need to create a free Zoom account. We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.