Getting Started With Setting Up A Website
This 3 hour workshop is for anyone who wants to set up a website for their business, but isn’t sure where to start. This workshop will cover:
- An overview of popular website builders, how they work and how much they cost to use,
- Tips and tricks for making a professional looking website on a budget.
These sessions are delivered by Social Media Consultant, Hannah Layford, who runs her own Marketing & Social Media Business.
- We run these workshops as part of our Enterprise Programmes. Eligibility Criteria may apply. Please get in touch to find out more.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join virtual workshops, you will need to create a free Zoom account. We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.