Exploring Enterprise: Taking The Next Steps
This 2 hour workshop supports participants to start thinking about enterprise & self-employment and how to take the next steps.
This session covers:
- Examples of different types of businesses
- An overview of business structures
- What makes a successful enterprise
- How self-employment might work for you
- Planning for your next steps
This is a great opportunity to start exploring your own ideas further and to make plans for your next steps.
- We run these workshops as part of our Enterprise Programmes. Eligibility Criteria may apply. Please get in touch to find out more.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join virtual workshops, you will need to create a free Zoom account. We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.