ESOL & Progression Course
We are running a short ESOL course which will support participants to make a plan for their next steps.
This course will include the following;
- Introducing yourself to new people in new situations
- Goal setting
- How to look for new opportunities including how to apply for college
- Support to move forward into further things
This course is for women who have a low level of English and who are keen to progress with ESOL.
This course will be delivered through Zoom as part of our Steps Together Project. If you are new to Zoom, not to worry, a member of our team will be on hand to ensure that you are fully supported to access this service.
Through this project, you can also receive practical advice & guidance from our Steps Together Advisor who can help you to identify the actions you need to take to achieve your goals and support you fully through the process.
This project is supported by funds from the European Social Funds.
Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- 5 sessions @ 2 hours per session
- This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join, you will have to download the free Zoom App to your smart phone, tablet or computer and set up a free account. Alternatively you can access this via internet browser. https://zoom.us/ . We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.