Creating Visual Content to Attract Customers
This 3 hour workshop looks at how to take and edit your own photos for social media posts, different types of images to use and how to create engaging posts to attract customers online.
This workshop will cover:
- Taking pictures, editing and posting online
- Different types of photos to take that might be best suited to promote your business e.g demonstrations, using backdrops
- Creating content to attract the right audience
- Key text to post with your images
These sessions are delivered by Social Media Consultant, Hannah Layford, who runs her own Marketing & Social Media Business.
We run these workshops as part of our Enterprise Programmes. Eligibility Criteria may apply. Please get in touch to find out more.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join virtual workshops, you will need to create a free Zoom account. We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.
- Click here to register your interest in this course