- This event has passed.
‘TRADE FOR A DAY’ ACCREDITED SHORT COURSE @ THE BEACON
19 March @ 12:45 pm - 2:45 pm
Level 1 Accredited Training Course
2 x 2 hour sessions and an opportunity to have a stall at our Monthly Pop-up Market at The Grainger Market
The Trade for a Day course is ideal for you if you have a ready-made product or service and would like support to start selling it to the public through markets and crafts fairs.
This course helps members to think about the preparations and equipment they might need to consider in order to sell to the public. Participants will then have the chance to trial trade their products at a market event held at Newcastle Grainger Market, to put their new ideas and skills into action.
Following the Sales events, participants will then review how they felt the sale went, look at things they might do differently next time and start to plan the next steps.
- Session 1: Thursday 19th March 12.45-2.45pm
- Session 2- Trading Opportunity at The Newcastle Grainger Market: Thursday 26th March 10am-2pm
- Session 3: Thursday 2nd April 12.45-2.45pm
Free creche is available for sessions 1 & 3
Eligibility criteria applies – please enquire for further details.
This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds and Natwest Skills & Opportunities Fund
Some useful information …
- This course is free to members of The Millin Charity’s Enterprise Projects. Get in touch to find out how you can join.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- We are often able to provide creche places for pre-school children. Pre-booking is essential, so get in touch if you’d like to find out more.