- This event has passed.
SELLING YOUR SERVICE BUSINESS – LEVEL 1 ACCREDITED TRAINING
10 October @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
SELLING YOUR SERVICE BUSINESS: Level 1 Accredited Course 8 sessions @ 3 hours per session
Assessment & Enrolment: Thursday 3rd October 2019 9.30-11.30am
Start Date: Thursday 10th October 2019 9.30am-12.30pm continuing weekly until 5th December (no session during half term)
Are you in the process of setting up a business providing a specialist service? This might include hairdressing, personal training, dog walking etc. This course supports women who are at the early stages of setting up their own service business to go through the steps that need to help them to achieve their goals.
This 8 week course will cover the following areas;
- Market research and what works for you
- Identifying competitors
- Looking at costs associated with your business and working out how much to charge customers
- Methods of marketing and ways you can promote your service
- Health & Safety considerations including risk assessments and insurance
- Registering with HMRC
- Planning – you will look at how to action plan for each stage of your enterprise development
- How to pitch your business to others
Get in touch today to find out more or to book your place OR come along to the Enterprise Opening Day on Wednesday 18th September 11am-1pm. Click here for further information.
Some useful information …
- This course is free to members of The Millin Charity’s Enterprise Projects. Please get in touch to find out how you can join.
- Eligibility criteria applies – enquire within
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- We are often able to provide creche places for pre-school children. Pre-booking is essential, so get in touch if you’d like to find out more.