- This event has passed.
LWLE GATESHEAD: ONE-TO-ONE BUSINESS ADVICE APPOINTMENTS
3 November @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Our Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead project supports Gateshead women to develop their business ideas. Through this project, we are providing a range of specialist business advice.
Our Business Advisor provides a range of specialist business advice & guidance to support you on your journey. This includes;
- Where to start when setting up a business
- Business planning
- Working out costs & prices
- identifying your customers and how to engage them
- Bookkeeping & finances
- Market research
- Understanding the legalities involved for your business
- Trading Opportunities
Our advisor, can also provide practical support to help you to continue to feel motivated.
Appointments are available on Monday & Tuesday via telephone & Zoom.
This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds. Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
Some useful information …
- This workshop is free to members of Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead. Please get in touch to find out how you can join.
- Eligibility criteria applies – enquire within
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join, you will have to download the free Zoom App to your smart phone, tablet or computer and set up a free account. Alternatively you can access this via internet browser. https://zoom.us/ . We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.