GOING TO MARKET COURSE – LEVEL 1 ACCREDITED TRAINING
30/01/2020 @ 12:45 pm - 2:45 pm
GOING TO MARKET: Level 1 Accredited Training Course 8 sessions @ 2 hours per session and 1 market event
Assessment & Enrolment: Tuesday 28th January 12-2pm
Start Date: Thursday 30 January 12.45-2.45pm continuing weekly until 2nd April (no session during half term)
Market Date: Thursday 26th March at The Grainger Market
The Going to Market course is for women who want to learn how to make money from selling their own products or services. This might include crafts items, food products, health & beauty treatments etc.
The Going to Market course is ideal for you if you have a ready-made product or service and want to explore whether you could make an income from it, whilst gaining practical experience to build your confidence.
Through the course, participants will learn how to prepare their product or service for sale and how to get started with taking it to market. Participants will then have the chance to trial trade their products at a market, to put their new ideas and skills into action.
This course includes;
- 6 X 2 hour sessions to achieve a level 1 accreditation
- 1 x Market preparation session
- A stall at Market organised by The Millin Charity (Thursday 26th March)
- 1 x Follow up & review session
Watch this short video to find out more about the course
Get in touch today to find out more or to book your place OR come along to the Enterprise Opening Day on Wednesday 22nd January 11am-1pm. Click here for further information.
This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds and Natwest Skills & Opportunities Fund
Some useful information …
- This course is free to members of The Millin Charity’s Enterprise Projects. Please get in touch to find out how you can join.
- Eligibility criteria appies – enquire within
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- We are often able to provide creche places for pre-school children. Pre-booking is essential, so get in touch if you’d like to find out more.