GOING TO MARKET COURSE @ THE BEACON
31 January @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Level 1 Accredited Training Course
10.00am – 12.00pm on Thursdays Starting 31st January
8 x 2 hour sessions and includes being supported to trial trade at a market
The Going to Market course is for women who want to learn how to make money from selling their own products or services. This might include crafts items, food products, health & beauty treatments etc.
The Going to Market course is ideal for you if you have a ready-made product or service and want to explore whether you could make an income from it, whilst gaining practical experience to build your confidence.
Through the course, participants will learn how to prepare their product or service for sale and how to get started with taking it to market. Participants will then have the chance to trial trade their products at a market, to put their new ideas and skills into action.
This course includes;
- 6 X 2 hour sessions to achieve a level 1 accreditation
- 1 x Market preparation session
- A stall at Market organised by The Millin Charity (sat 31st March )
- 1 x Follow up & review session
We will be holding an enrolment & assessment session at The Beacon on Thursday 24th January 10.00am-12.00pm for women to come along and find out more and to join.
Watch this short video to find out more about the course
Get in touch today to find out more or to book your place OR come along to the Enterprise Opening Day on Thursday 18th January. Click here for further information.
Some useful information …
- This course is free to members of The Millin Charity’s Enterprise Projects. Get in touch to find out how you can join.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- We are often able to provide creche places for pre-school children. Pre-booking is essential, so get in touch if you’d like to find out more.