ENGAGING CUSTOMERS THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA
25 November @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Our Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead project supports Gateshead women to develop their business ideas. Through this project, we have arranged a series of specialist enterprise workshops that we will be running via zoom.
This session will look at ideas for writing content to engage customers through social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. This workshop will look at;
- An overview of instagram & facebook
- Ideas & tips for creating social media posts
- How to schedule posts
- How planning your posts in advance can come in handy
This session will be delivered by Social Media Consultant, Hannah Layford, who runs her own Marketing & Social Media Business. You will also have the opportunity to have a one-to-one appointment with Hannah following the session.
Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
Get in touch today to find out more or to book your place OR join the Local Women Local Enterprise Virtual Opening Day on Tuesday 3rd November 2020 .
This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds
Some useful information …
- This workshop is free to members of Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead. Please get in touch to find out how you can join.
- Eligibility criteria applies – enquire within
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join, you will have to download the free Zoom App to your smart phone, tablet or computer and set up a free account. Alternatively you can access this via internet browser. https://zoom.us/ . We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.