- This event has passed.
CREATING VISUAL CONTENT TO ATTRACT CUSTOMERS
24 February @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Our Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead project supports Gateshead women to develop their business ideas. Through this project, we have arranged a series of specialist enterprise workshops that we will be running via zoom.
This session looks at how to take and edit your own photos for social media posts, different types of images to use and how to create engaging posts to attract customers online. This workshop will cover;
- Taking pictures, editing and posting online
- Different types of photos to take that might be best suited to promote your business e.g demonstrations, using backdrops
- Creating content to attract the right audience
- Key text to post with your images
This session will be delivered by Social Media Consultant, Hannah Layford, who runs her own Marketing & Social Media Business. You will also have the opportunity to have a one-to-one appointment with Hannah following the session.
Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
Get in touch today to find out more or to book your place OR join the Local Women Local Enterprise Virtual Opening Day on Tuesday 26th January.
This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds
Some useful information …
- This workshop is free to members of Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead. Please get in touch to find out how you can join.
- Eligibility criteria applies – enquire within
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join, you will have to download the free Zoom App to your smart phone, tablet or computer and set up a free account. Alternatively you can access this via internet browser. https://zoom.us/ . We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.