- This event has passed.
BCOLLECTIVE: WHERE TO START WHEN GETTING YOUR DESIGNS PRINTED ON TO PRODUCTS
29 January @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
4 WEEK SHORT COURSE LED BY CORINNE LEWIS-WARD
Start Date: Wednesday 29th January 10.00am-12.00pm continuing weekly until 26th February (no session during half term)
Local artist and B Collective Business Coordinator Corinne Lewis-Ward will deliver 4 specialist workshops around working with UK Manufacturers to produce products such as cards, wrapping paper, notebooks and other products. This course will cover;
- How to work with a manufacturer to produce products
- How to cost out product prices
- Marketing strategies & product packaging
- Customer expectations
- How to pitch your product to new and potential customers
Get in touch today to find out more or to book your place OR come along to the Enterprise Opening Day on Wednesday 22nd January 11am-1pm.
This course is funded by grants from European Structural & Investment Funds and Natwest Skills & Opportunities Fund
Some useful information …
- This course is free to members of The Millin Charity’s Enterprise Projects. Please get in touch to find out how you can join.
- Eligibility criteria may apply – enquire within
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- We are often able to provide creche places for pre-school children. Pre-booking is essential, so get in touch if you’d like to find out more.