- This event has passed.
BCOLLECTIVE: DESIGNING & MANUFACTURING A PRODUCT – 10 WEEK COURSE
23/09/2019 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
During this course, participants will work with local artist and B Collective Business Coordinator Corinne Lewis-Ward to design & manufacture an exciting new product for B Collective. This course will cover;
- Where to start when creating a new design
- How to work with a manufacturer to produce products
- Customer expectations
- How to pitch your product to new and potential customers
- How to cost out product prices
- Marketing strategies & product packaging
- Product launch
This is a great opportunity to learn about the process of designing and producing a product from scratch.
Get in touch today to find out more or to book your place OR come along to the Enterprise Opening Day on Wednesday 18th September 11am-1pm.
Some useful information …
- This course is free to members of The Millin Charity’s Enterprise Projects. Please get in touch to find out how you can join.
- Eligibility criteria may apply – enquire within
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.
- We are often able to provide creche places for pre-school children. Pre-booking is essential, so get in touch if you’d like to find out more.