- This event has passed.
BASIC BOOKKEEPING AND MANAGING FINANCES
17 November @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Our Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead project supports Gateshead women to develop their business ideas. Through this project, we have arranged a series of specialist enterprise workshops that we will be running via zoom.
This session will take participants through a range of basic bookkeeping tools and guidance for record keeping including;
- Key records that you need to keep
- How to evidence your ins & outs
- Tips to help you keep organised
You will also have the opportunity to have a one-to-one appointment with our business advisor following the session for further report.
Eligibility criteria applies – Please enquire within.
Get in touch today to find out more or to book your place OR join the Local Women Local Enterprise Virtual Opening Day on Tuesday 3rd November 2020 .
This project is funded by European Structural & Investment Funds
Some useful information …
- This workshop is free to members of Local Women Local Enterprise in Gateshead. Please get in touch to find out how you can join.
- Eligibility criteria applies – enquire within
- Accessing Zoom – In order to join, you will have to download the free Zoom App to your smart phone, tablet or computer and set up a free account. Alternatively you can access this via internet browser. https://zoom.us/ . We will email you with the login details prior to the meeting.
- We don’t run workshops or courses during school holidays, so please take this into account when planning your attendance.